Assisted Living communities in Armstrong, Wisconsin, Fond du Lac County, offer varied levels of care to people who need assistance with activities of daily living. The level and type of services offered in Assisted Living Communities typically include:
- Providing personal grooming services, such as dressing and bathing
- Maintaining residents prescribed or preferred diet, such as low sodium and diabetic diets
- Medication management and administration
- Schedule transportation to and from physician appointments.
- Provide life enrichment programs that are designed to increase social interaction